Saturday, 18 October 2014
HR and Admin Assistant, CCTV Operator Jobs Opportunities in Quetta.
Our client,a well established and highly progressive group is looking for energetic and challenge oriented candidates for its Quetta Office.
HR & ADMIN ASSISTANT:
- Minimum Graduate from recognized institution.
- Having at least 1-2 years experience of HR & Admin activities.
- Should have excellent Communication & Presentation skills.
- Good command over MS Office and Inpage.
- Minimum Intermediate.
- Having 2-3 years experience with reputable organization.
- Age limit 20-40 years with medically fit.
Handsome salary package will be offered to suitable candidate. Suitable candidates may send their application with a recent photograph at Box # 1248 C/o Daily"JANG"Quetta within 7 days of this advertisement.
!We are an equal opportunity employer!
Friday, 17 October 2014
Situation Vacant in Law & Justice Commission of Pakistan
Applications are invited from the suitable candidates for appointment as Secretary (BPS-21), Law and Justice Commission of Pakistan having the following qualification and experience:
(i)The persons holding a law degree, preferably a higher foreign degree in law with 15 years standing at the Bar, or
(ii) Teachers/scholars of law with 15 years experience, or
(iii) Law Officers serving in the offices of Attorney General, Advocate Generals and Provincial Law Departments with 15 years standing in service and/or at the Bar, or
(iv) Officers of the Federal or Provincial Governments holding a law degree including the Judicial Officers having rendered 5 years service in BPS-20, on regular basis or by move-over.
2. Applications containing complete particulars/resume along with certified copies of testimonials addressed to the Deputy Secretary (Administration), Law and Justice Commission of Pakistan, Supreme Court Building, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad, must reach on or before the 25th October, 2014.
The candidates already in service should apply through proper channel. Those who do not fulfill the requisite qualification and experience need not to apply. The Commission reserves the right not to fill the post and cancel all the process.
Raja Muhammad Faisal Mikhail, Deputy Secretary (Admin) Ph:051-9209412